(19985) Total emails in database
Add about +2500 missing emails to that as I didn't start sending the emails to a database until November 2006. (a year and a half after genpets was created) Oh well. I doubt anyone will read more than 50 so That's still more than enough reading.
Are Genpets safe for human consumption? Can they be fed to larger carnivore pets? What are their eye colors?
QUIERO COMPRAR UNO JUGUETE. ESTOY EN PUERTO ORDAZ- VENEZUELA
Is this a living thing? if so you had to start with a main cell of an animal whitch one did you pick?
Do you think someone is going to buy that ugly, disgusting and filthy thing? I'd never buy that for my niece!!!!
Hello, my first set of questions are following
1. What kind of genes BioGenica use to create GenPets? Human, Dogs and what else?
2. What if a child feeds a Genpet with babies formula or milk, or Coke, for example.
3. Does a GenPet has genitals? How they look?
4. Can a GenPet get a human illness? for example cough. Can they vomit? Can they be cured? What if my child, the owner is sick?
5. Can they cry?
6. Do they smell like a human baby?
7. Can they hear?
8. How often they defecate? It´s feces smell awful? Like human baby´s
9. Does a GenPet produce gases?
You created a monster, ugly to look at, compare it to a Collie, or a cat, your guys are out of it!
May I ask, why did you do this when we have in nature such wonderful variety of creatures created by God or MOther Nature if you wish, obviously you must be atheists.
You mentioned about cats, ferrets, and other animals were created in the similar way that these monsters of yours were? What a sad comparison! Cats and your "alien looking pets" have absolutely nothing in commom.
What made you create such hideous things? And what posseses you to want to give them to innocent children. What will happen when these things die? What if the child thinks he or she is the cause of the death of this "thing" how will children deal with this unusual pain in their lives. You really are crazy!
I have read the Features & I don´t understand what the gen PET is??? what is it for??? what's the purpose?
how much is the genpet?